Small game - Military (r)

Description: A Resident that is in the armed forces of the United States, stationed outside the state, and home on leave are exempt from having a small game hunting license however must have proof of MN residency and official leave and/or discharge papers must be carried while hunting.
Fee: None
Purchase Methods: n/a